Retriever club CZ was founded in 1992 and associates especially the owners and breeders of retrievers from the Czech Republic. The main mission of the club is to manage the breed of retrievers and to care for their rearing in accordance with the FCI standard and regulations.
We organize club and special dog shows judged by high-quality foreign referees. Due to the fact that the retrievers belong to hunting breeds, we organize hunting exams, which are governed by the retrievers‘ test rules issued by ČMMJ. For example Special water work tests, Field Trials and the International Retriever Competitions. We also organize the basic tests of retrievers whose graduation is one of the conditions of breeding. Retriever Club CZ also organizes Working Tests. Members of the club get fee discounts for dogs that are in their possession/ownership for puppy breeding and club events.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOG SHOWS ORGANIZED BY OUR CLUB PLEASE CLICK HERE
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER INTERNATIONAL WORK COMPETITIONS PLEASE CLICK HERE
IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMBERSHIP OF RETRIEVER CLUB CZ – PLEASE READ BELOW:
Any person can become a member of the club, and it is also possible for foreign candidates to join. The application form must be filled in online
Membership fees are paid for the calendar year. For new members in the amount of 350 CZK/or 12 €, then the yearly fee makes 300 CZK/14 € (50 CZK/2€ is the registration fee). The amount must be transfered to the following club account
for payment in CZK: IBAN: CZ5820100000002900706251 BIC/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX
for payment in EUR: IBAN: CZ 2120100000002400706255 BIC/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX
If you are already a member please use your membership number as reference of the payment. For a new registration use 0000.
After the registration you will receive an e-mail with invitation and instructions for activating your personal account at Retriever Club CZ. After logging in, you can track personal data that the Retriever Club records about you, and in accordance with GDPR, and DOWNLOAD THE MEMORY CARD in PDF (paper cards are not sent). This makes you an applicant who has all the rights of a member, except to vote at a member meeting. You will only get this right after your membership has been approved by a member meeting. Using your membership number with each payment will secure the correct identification of the payment by the club.
Learn more about membership:
– membership request is possible throughout the whole year, but please note that the payment is only valid for the given calendar year (in the year in which the payment is credited to the club account),
– membership fee must be paid by 31 March at the latest, if you do not pay, your membership in the Retriever Club will expire,
– when membership expires the club deletes all information related to your membership from member database
– if you want to become a member of the club again (or you have not paid the membership fee until the end of March), it is necessary to repeat the whole registration process – to pay registration fee, to send the application, to become a applicant and after a member’s approval you become a memeber
– the benefits of a club member are tied to the owner of the dog, not to the handler
Please for any qustions of becoming member of the club contact the registry at firstname.lastname@example.org